From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-22 10:25:46

At 11:56 AM 11/22/2000 +0000, Andreas Scherer wrote:

>In order to further improve the compilability of various source
>modules of the Boost C++ Library, I applied even more system-specific
>modifications, which I would like to present in the form of a short
>patch file (gzipped and uuencoded for conclusion). Maybe the
>respective maintainers of these libraries could take a look at the
>patches and find a way to incorporate them. (Note that the patch
>file was created on WinNT, so you may have to reverse the path
>separators before you can run patch on Unix systems.)

Andreas has supplied patches for these files:

boost\graph\read_dimacs.hpp
boost\graph\uniform_cost_search.hpp
boost\pending\stringtok.hpp
libs\dir_it\dir_it_tst.cpp
libs\dir_it\directory.cpp
libs\dir_it\directory.h
libs\random\nondet_random_speed.cpp
libs\random\random_device.cpp
libs\random\statistic_tests.hpp
libs\utility\iterator_adaptor_examples.cpp

It would be helpful if the various library maintainers would apply them, if
they believe them to be correct.

Thanks, Andreas!

--Beman