From: giovanni.bavestrelli_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-11-28 16:40:32

--- In boost_at_[hidden], "Mark D Rintoul" <rintoul_at_s...> wrote:
> giovanni.bavestrelli_at_i... wrote:
> >
> > I wrote an article on the December 2000 issue of C/C++ Users
Journal,
www.cuj.com,
> > as the feature article. The code is also downloadable from the
same
> > web site. Is anybody at boost interested in it?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Giovanni Bavestrelli
>
> Well, if no one else will bite, I will. I think that could
> be very useful.
>
> Danny

Thanks Danny, let me know what I can do to help you. Bjarne
Stroustrup directed me to boost.org, but I know little about the
process (beside what I quickly read on www.boost.org). I did not
submit the files, but you can download them from
http://www.cuj.com/code/ in file BAVESTRE.ZIP, while the article is
in http://www.cuj.com/current/feature.html for another few days.
Anything else I can do?

Ciao