From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-28 18:06:36

What fun. I also hit upon that trick a while back:

http://x52.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=539460065

One area of expansion: from a quick glance at your article I gather the
iterator interface allows for traversal of the whole array. It would also
be nice to traverse through arbitrary one-dimensional slices of the array
using iterator.

Cheers,

Jeremy

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 giovanni.bavestrelli_at_[hidden] wrote:

> I wrote an article on the December 2000 issue of C/C++ Users Journal,
> about a class template for an N-dimensional generic resizable array.
> The article is currently available on the CUJ web site, www.cuj.com,
> as the feature article. The code is also downloadable from the same
> web site. Is anybody at boost interested in it?
>
> Regards
>
> Giovanni Bavestrelli

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906