From: Bill Klein (bill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-01 12:29:21

Hmm... The error I got that prompted me to make the config.hpp
change was an error being reported on line 144 of smart_ptr.hpp.
The error was something like "use of 'explicit' not allowed
here"... Very descriptive. :/

I haven't done any personal investigation into what version 6
does and does not support, but I know that at least the lack of
(complete?) support for member templates has meant that other
things haven't worked in the past. For example, I use STLport,
but certain things don't work due to lack of member templates,
such as list::remove_if(). But maybe this is due to a setup
issue?

-Bill Klein <bill_at_[hidden]>