From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-15 16:50:14

rwgk_at_[hidden] wrote:

> I have copied the Python script generate_c++_c_headers.py to file
> upload
> area for this egroup:

Looks ok for this special purpose.

> It would be good to run the general boost regression tests, but I do
> not
> know what the setup is for this. Could someone please help?

I've re-run the regression tests on both Tru64 and IRIX with a
second configuration which includes the new <cXXX> headers.

You can run the regression tests yourself by moving to the
boost/libs directory, setting the environment variable BOOST_PATH
to ".." (i.e. the parent directory) and running "python regrtest.py"
See the comments in the regrtest.py file for other options you have.
Also check the relevant platform section to check whether the
compiler-specific paths are appropriate for your environment.

The results are in the CVS, with a comment at the bottom
explaining the new "clib" configuration.

Jens Maurer