From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-16 11:27:46

I made a quick attempt a few weeks back...

Since Sun 6.0 supports partial specialization (mostly) I was trying to
compile the graph library (and most of the rest of boost) without defining
the BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION macro. This caused *lots* of
problems, especially in the type_traits and call_traits headers because
there are still many corners of the language used in those headers that is
not supported by CC-6.0.

I have not tried compiling the graph library with the
BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION macro defined... I
expect that we will have more luck with this approach.

One other gotcha... in the <iterator> header for CC-6.0,
iterator_traits is still #ifdef'd out. Therefore we will either
A) need to supply our own version iterator_traits (which is not
a problem since the compiler does support partial spec.)
or B) define the macro BOOST_NO_STD_ITERATOR_TRAITS.

Cheers,
Jeremy