From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-19 22:26:21

----- Original Message -----
From: <Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]>

> Paris (U.E.), le 20/12/2000
>
> Hello
>
> Some time ago I posted an implementation for quaternions on
> comp.std.c++, and was told boost was a more appropriate venue for this
> kind of submission.
>
> I would therefore know if there is interest in that tool
> among the boost constituents.

Unfortunately (?) I personally have no need for quaternions in my work, but
I am very interested in seeing boost grow to include high-level numerics. As
far as I'm concerned, such a library would be most welcome, though we might
find it hard to come up with qualified reviewers. So far, I think our active
participants have not inlcuded many numerics experts or even heavy numerics
users, though I'd love to be proven wrong by a flood posts to the contrary.

-Dave