From: Prabhu Ramachandran (prabhu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-20 03:15:52

hi,

    David> Unfortunately (?) I personally have no need for quaternions
    David> in my work, but I am very interested in seeing boost grow
    David> to include high-level numerics. As far as I'm concerned,
    David> such a library would be most welcome, though we might find
    David> it hard to come up with qualified reviewers. So far, I
    David> think our active participants have not inlcuded many
    David> numerics experts or even heavy numerics users, though I'd
    David> love to be proven wrong by a flood posts to the contrary.

You asked for it! ;) I personally have no use for quaternions right
now but certainly qualify as a "numerics user". Although my knowledge
of c++ is rudimentary (I usually have a hard time figuring out what
the discussions on boost are about ;), I do use c++ for numerical
work, mainly CFD, and would certainly be interested in "high-level
numerics" for boost.

prabhu