From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-20 10:52:42

Hi,

  I don't have a current use, but I have friends who use them in their game
engines. (The graphics rendering code.) So yes, if you have a good library,
or would like a contact who I think would be glad to help, let me know. So
yes boost is a good place for this. (I think my friend told me that he found
some other web sites with quaternions on them, so if you haven't searched
you should.)

  While boost shouldn't be come the catch all for any old C++ library, I
think any general purpose library should be welcome. Where my definition of
general purpose, is a library which spans at least two problem domains.

  -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]