From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-26 17:52:19

At 04:58 PM 12/24/2000 -0500, Beman Dawes wrote:

>At 04:57 PM 12/24/2000 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> >Wow, how did so many tests begin to fail with STLport 4.0? Is the test
> >configuration OK?
>
>No it isn't. I should have made clearer that this is a snapshot of a
work

>in progress. So many of the "fail" results reflect setup glitches.
>
>I'll post an update soon as we work out the kinks.

I've now got the STLport tests linking correctly. See:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/boost/libs/cs-win32.html?rev=1.12&content-type=text/html&cvsroot=boost

I'll now start whacking away at some of the other failures.

As far as the new regression test program itself is concerned, it seems to
be working very well indeed. I fixed some small nits earlier today, and it
seems quite stable and trouble free to use.

Cheers,

--Beman