From: John E. Potter (jpotter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-26 18:23:16

Mostly for Dave and Jeremy, but a caution to all.

The two replies to Dave's original article are multiposted to two
moderated newsgroups as well as these lists. There are four independant
threads with the exception that a reply to all in these lists will also go
to the two moderated newsgroups. I suggest that replies be addressed
to only one of the newsgroups or only the list(s). The lists
will not see any usenet replies to the posted newsgroup articles.

For clc++m, I have the two articles and will sit on them for a bit.
Let me know if you would like them rejected.

I just noticed that the original article is not in csc++, yet. It may
have been approved and lost to usenet because of the duplicate
Message-ID.

Later,
John