From: Ronald Garcia (rgarcia4_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-28 18:21:43

    me> C: I've seen mention of the following book: Hanson, D.R. "C
    me> Interfaces and Implementations: Techniques for Creating
    me> Reusable Software." Unfortunately, I can't really vouch for
    me> the contents, but it may be a good place to look.

Incidentally, I did a bit more research on this book and it gets a
"Highly Recommended" from Francis Glassborrow at the accu:
http://www.accu.org/cgi-bin/rvout.cgi?from=0ti_c&file=c000279a

I'm not sure how much this applies to BOOST-type libraries, but I'll
be sure to find out (unless someone else has read it previously and
can save me the money :) )

ron