From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-29 13:05:29

Sounds interesting, but possibly a bit too special-purpose considering that
we've been discussing callbacks for quite some time now. If we ever get a
finished callback library I think your proposal would make an interesting
usage example.

On the other hand, we still don't have a callback library, so don't let me
discourage you too much ;-). Lots of useful things don't get done because
we're all waiting for the perfect general solution.

-Dave