From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-14 20:15:20

At 04:02 PM 1/14/2001 -0500, Jeremy Siek wrote:

>Would it be possible to same the compiler error output to files, and
>link to these files from the status table in the case of a fail?

Hum... The last time this came up, I resisting putting the logs on the main
boost web site because of issues of size and synchronization.

But the 152k cs-win32.log file zips down to 12k, so that solves that
problem, and CVS with a script solves the synchronization problem.

So I've added cs-win32.zip (containing cs-win32.log) to the CVS, using a
script that ensures that cs-win32 files are synchronized.

--Beman