From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-15 14:10:10

Beman Dawes wrote:
> So I've added cs-win32.zip (containing cs-win32.log) to the CVS, using a
> script that ensures that cs-win32 files are synchronized.

The libs/ directory gets messy. We've already got 5 HTML files for the
different platforms in there, and now we get another 5 ZIP files with
compiler output. :-( Both numbers are expected to grow.

Could we please invent new directory and stick the stuff there?
To make it compatible with any changes in source/header directory
structure we might envision for the future, it could be a
top-level directory (same level as "more" and "people").

Name suggestion: compiler_status or test_result

Jens Maurer