From: William Kempf (sirwillard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-23 17:59:39

I've just discovered an interesting C/C++ compiler that might
intrigue others here. DigitalMars at http://www.digitalmars.com/.
I've not done anything with it yet, so I have no idea how standards
conforming it is, how well it produces efficient code, etc. What's
interesting here isn't the compiler's conformance, but its
extensions. For instance, it supports DBC at the language level for
C and C++.

I realize this is probably off topic here, so please don't add to
this thread... I just thought the extensions were worthy of note for
several people that read this list so thought I'd bring it to
everyone's attention.

Bill Kempf