From: aalness_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-01-26 09:09:53

Yes I wanted the edge weights to be dynamic in the sense that I wanted to
keep the weights given to me by BGP but also have the option of using a
manually given weight from another source. I thought I could do that
durinvg the search, so I guess the only way is to actually modify the edge
weight before doing the search? Thanks.

-Andy