From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-06 21:20:40

Yes, I think we should go ahead with using the true_t workaround.

The meta/compile-time-if stuff in pending/ct_if.hpp that I use in the
graph library (in detail/adjacency_list.hpp) already supports this Borland
workaround. Switching to the true_t style was not much trouble in this
case.

Cheers,
Jeremy