From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-09 12:17:41

I've uploaded the Boost Test Library submission for formal review. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/test_lib.zip

This includes minor improvements and some name changes from prior postings.
The whole library is now just called the "Boost Test Library" and the
components are just called "tools". Calling the components sub-libraries
was too grandiose for such simple code.

These are all text files with CR/LF line endings. Users of the Info-ZIP
unzip program on other OS's may wish specify -aa to get local line endings.

I didn't do a branch CVS commit since directory and file names may change
as a result of formal review comments.

The formal review manager will be Jens Maurer. He will announce the review
schedule shortly.

--Beman