From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-11 18:30:20

Somewhere at boost.org it is mentioned that you must use "-a" option with
unzip under Unix to convert the text files. However this option didn't work
for me as unzip didn't find any text files but only binaries. I don't know
how unzip recognizes text and binary files but I had to use the "-aa" option
to force converting text files from DOS to Unix. Otherwise eg. using regex++
would have been impossible because of these "\" errors. IMHO boost.org
should either provide a tar-file for Unix users or recommend use of "-aa"
option with unzip under Unix.

Boris