From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-10 20:16:47

For some odd reason, when "\" is used in macros and when boost files
(which were saved under DOS) are being used under unix, g++ gets really
confused:

For example, with the current release g++ gives the error:

../../boost/config.hpp:448: Invalid token in expression

and also hits the same error in cstdint.hpp.

I've removed the backslashes, but it would be good if we all avoided
using them in the future.

Cheers,
Jeremy

P.S. This problem doesn't show up for those of us grabbing boost via CVS.

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906