From: Phlip (pplumlee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-14 15:08:26

Proclaimed Jens Maurer from the mountaintops:

> Fear no longer...standard library
> implementation...interface specification...ISO C++
> standard...standard library...standard library implementation
> ...undefined or implementation-defined
> behaviour...implement the interface specification...
>
> That was the ideal world,

No kidding.

> a few side remarks:

Yup. But it turns out Object Space has an option to use your own
compiler-suppied STL, not its own version. We just discovered this and
turned it on, so we're back to the g++ implementation. End of crisis.

--
  Phlip                          phlip_cpp_at_[hidden]
============ http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PhlIp ============