From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-15 10:57:11

At first glance, that sounds like the problem caused by using the /Gm flag
(minimal rebuild). Try turning off the flag.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Craig Henderson wrote:

craigh> Please could someone explain a problem I am getting building the
craigh> adjacency_list.cpp example VC6. A 'release' build compiles and runs find,
craigh> but a 'debug' build fails, thus:
craigh> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\xmemory(59) : fatal
craigh> error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
craigh> (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1786)
craigh> Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
craigh> Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
craigh> information
craigh> Is this a known issue, or is there some setting I am missing.
craigh> Many thanks in advance.
craigh>
craigh> Craig Henderson
craigh> mailto:craigh_at_[hidden]
craigh>
craigh>
craigh>
craigh>
craigh>
craigh>
craigh>

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906