From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-16 10:51:39

The only excuse for these acronyms, AFAICT, is that it gets cumbersome to
refer to a library as "The Boost Foo Library" over and over within the
library's own documentation. I didn't want an acronym for the Python lib,
but eventually found it hard to make the docs read easily without one. Can
anyone think of a good alternative?

-Dave