From: Ed Brey (brey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-16 14:06:29

Here's a thought building from previous suggestion. We could say
"Boost.Thread" without using a definite article or the word "library".
Using a dot instead of a colon causes it to not feel like C++ syntax, since
a dot is widely used as a separator, whereas colons are more C++ specific
(but not completely, of course). Sample text would be:

"This document describes Boost.Python. Boost.Python can access Python
libraries. For details on how to call into Python from multiple threads,
see the Python thread module and Boost.Thread."

One may choose to reinforce (on a one-time-basis) that Boost.Python is a
library by replacing the first sentence of the example with: "This document
describes the library Boost.Python."