From: Dan Nuffer (dnuffer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-22 16:42:14

Thomas Witt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can anybody give me a hint regarding the status of the dir_it library. I just
> tried it and recognized that neither its header is in the standard(boost)
> header dir nor does it work out of the box(at least for a simple minded guy
> like i am).
>
> Is there currently a maintainer for this lib?

The maintainer is Dietmar Kuhl, but he hasn't changed it in a long
time. For the boost RPM I created, I had to patch directory.cpp to
compile under Linux w/gcc 2.95.2 and I also copied directory.h into
boost/directory.hpp. If you're interested, I can send you the patch or
if you have rpm, you can download the boost source rpm from the files
vault.

--Dan Nuffer