From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-23 12:04:10

> Thomas Witt wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > can anybody give me a hint regarding the status of the dir_it library. I
> > just tried it and recognized that neither its header is in the
> > standard(boost) header dir nor does it work out of the box(at least for a
> > simple minded guy like i am).
> >
> > Is there currently a maintainer for this lib?
>
> The maintainer is Dietmar Kuhl, but he hasn't changed it in a long
> time. For the boost RPM I created, I had to patch directory.cpp to
> compile under Linux w/gcc 2.95.2 and I also copied directory.h into
> boost/directory.hpp. If you're interested, I can send you the patch or
> if you have rpm, you can download the boost source rpm from the files

Thanks I fetched it from the vault.

I may be able to provide a VC6 project and a patch for the Windows version.
Anybody interested?

BTW:
I wonder wheter directory.hpp might be a to general name for it.
Any coments?

Thanks

Thomas

Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Witt           ! Institut fuer Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau
                                 ! und -betrieb, Universitaet Hannover
voice: ++49 511 762-4273         !
fax  : ++49 511 762-3001         ! Appelstrasse 9a, D-30167 Hannover
e-mail: witt_at_[hidden] ! www.ive.uni-hannover.de