From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-22 08:58:21

--- In boost_at_y..., michel.andre_at_s... wrote:
> I have written a small package consisting of a stop_watch class and
> several counter classes for timing (mostly the various timers on
> Windows NT GetTickCount, QueryPerformanceCounter, mmTimer and the
> likes).
>
> They look something like this:

Boost already has something along these lines. The Boost.Timer
library provides simple timing results. What we're discussing here
goes the extra step to providing actual time results, i.e. they allow
you to get the current time of day at the highest possible resolution
for a given platform, for instance. Check out the web page I sent in
the original article. It gives a very good description of what's
being discussed here.

Bill Kempf