From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-23 16:45:16

What does "load a new instance of the class inside Python" mean? I don't
think I can answer your question unless you use terms I can understand.

> Secondly, getting one compile time error, I assume it is do to naming
> conventions:
>
> ImageManager.lib(module_builder.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
> external symbol __imp__Py_InitModule4
>
> This is with _DEBUG under Visual Studio. Now, if I could just compile
> Boost into my app, then I could answer the question myself :-)

I believe that part of your application is looking for the debug version of
the python library, as described at
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html. Please read the section
about the Microsoft Project workspace.

-Dave