From: Karl Bellve (Karl.Bellve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-24 09:13:08

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, David Abrahams wrote:

> What does "load a new instance of the class inside Python" mean? I don't
> think I can answer your question unless you use terms I can understand.

It means that I have already loaded the class in my application. The
application already did a "class House *Home = new House;"

I then want to pass this instance to Python (home). Because Home now has
variables setup in my application, like how many pieces of furniture,
number of windows, etc.

> I believe that part of your application is looking for the debug version of
> the python library, as described at
> http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html. Please read the section
> about the Microsoft Project workspace.

I am linking to the debug version of python. It seems boost doesn't want
to and wants to link to the release version of python. How do you crrect
boost into linking with the debug version? If it is answered in the above
docs, nevermind, I will go read them. Otherwise, I guess I must link to
the normal version of python....

Cheers,

Karl Bellve, Ph.D. ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group TLCA# 7938