From: walter_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-27 05:29:23

Hello,

Toon Knapen wrote:

> Wow, are'nt we going to drown in requirements/specifications here ?
> The discussion started at a multi-dim array, was extended to LA and
> know we're talking about numerics in general.
> All this stuff is super-interesting but let's take one step at a
> time.

Yep.

>As mentioned by Andrew Lumsdaine and Jeremy Siek, the MTL that
>is going to contributed (I can't wait to see/download it;) ...

... in the meantime we would like to contribute the current version
of our matrix library
to get the discussion somewhat more concrete.

What we have done so far:

- BLAS-compatible functionality
- support for expression templates
- iterator concept
- developed on MSVC, casually tested with Borland C and GNU C

You may find the library for download in the boost files section.

Best regards

Joerg Walter