From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-27 07:00:57

Now that <boost/pending/limits.hpp> is getting used by more than just the
graph library, maybe we should move this to <boost/limits.hpp>? I have
some comments as well:

1) I notice that the file has a Kai copyright on it, is this OK? Does this
impose on our licence terms at all?
2) Maybe we should replace the inline member constants with
BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT now that we have it.
3) There are assumptions made in the implementation (8 bit bytes etc) that
can be checked with static asserts.
4) Should we make this boost::numeric_limits? One factor in it's favour is
that we could use it to fix broken as well as missing numeric_limits.

However, given that this is a hopefully transient work around, I wouldn't
want anyone to spend too long on this! :-)

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/