From: Eric van Riet Paap (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-29 03:49:44

Setting the __doc__ attrib. will surely help. I'm not sure why
extension-class cause a problem.
The author of pydoc ( Ka-Ping Yee <ping_at_[hidden]> ) wrote me that pydoc
searches for regular classes,
it might have something to do with trying to find out what parameters
methods have.
He seemed to really want to make pydoc work with boost.python , maybe the
authors of boost.python
could contact him to make the process go smoother?