From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-02 13:45:51

--- In boost_at_y..., Phlip <pplumlee_at_o...> wrote:
> Proclaimed williamkempf_at_h... from the mountaintops:
>
> > The code is not Boostified in any way. It was written adhoc in a
> > hurry
>
> Does it have unit tests?

Not really. The main.cpp file illustrates the full functionality and
is what I used for testing, but it doesn't hold up to the full
criteria of a "unit test". I'd suggest first just looking at the
general functionality illusrtated in main.cpp to judge the concept.
If that looks promising then we can get into more serious evaluation
and I'll work on supplying unit tests (this will give the Boost:Test
library time to be included, which will simplify writing the unit
tests). However, I expect there to be some ideas about ways to
modify the interface before that time.

If anyone has trouble evaluating this from the main.cpp file (it's
really fairly self explanatory) then I could supply a minimal
document on usage... I think this would be more beneficial than unit
tests at this point.

Bill Kempf