From: Tim Jones (timrtjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-06 13:37:48

Hi Everyone
I hope this is not an abuse of the group but I need some help. I'm based in Central UK near to Cambridge's Silicon Fen. The job I'm working on now involves me trying to find new workers who are skilled in c/c++. My problem is I know a lot about personnel and recruitment but not much about programming and nothing at all about c/c++. Does anyone have any ideas where I can look for new employees? Nobody seems to respond to adds - so where is everybody? What do you guys read, where do you work, how can I reach you?
Any help would be great - and if anyone fancies a great career move to Sunny Silicon Fen in East England please drop me an e-mail - likewise if you think any of oyur friends fancy a move. I'm timrtjones_at_[hidden] Thanks all.