From: Ronald Garcia (rgarcia4_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-09 13:20:27

Hello,

    TK> Would there be any interest in developing a multi-dimensional
    TK> array (vector, matrix, ...) library at Boost ?

There have actually been some proposals for such a library (there's an
old boost thread headed by Giovanni Ballestri at the end of last
year). I've been using ideas presented in his work and the discussion
that evolved around it to develop a library with very similar intent.
It hasn't yet proceeded to the point where I'm ready to propose it to
boost, but I am definitely interested in conversation about the topic.

ron