From: Paul Moore (gustav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-11 06:31:27

On 10 Mar 2001, at 0:30, Petr Kocmid wrote:

> I suggest that formal reviews should be placed at cvs, under development (or
> pending?) section. Some of us find little inconvenient to sign up manually
> to the dubious advertising web site collecting personal info in order to get
> the files, while using regular automated cvs access to the boost repository
> at the same time.

While I don't like Yahoo's policies either, getting stuff off CVS is not easy
for me (no CVS experties, and a firewall which prevents me from using it at
my main computer).

> Or perhaps, sourceforge's ftp of boost should mirror the yahoo vault.

For that matter, why can't we switch completely to SourceForge? They
have a mailing list facility, and if the FTP area will work like the Vault, then
we can use that as well.

I was perfectly happy with Egroups, but I have no love for Yahoo.

Paul.