From: Petr Kocmid (pkocmid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-09 18:30:31

> From: Beman Dawes [mailto:bdawes_at_[hidden]]
> The formal review period for Daryle Walker's Cyclic Redundancy Check
> Library will run from Saturday, March 10th through Saturday, March 17th.
> The library is available at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/crc.zip

I suggest that formal reviews should be placed at cvs, under development (or
pending?) section. Some of us find little inconvenient to sign up manually
to the dubious advertising web site collecting personal info in order to get
the files, while using regular automated cvs access to the boost repository
at the same time.

Or perhaps, sourceforge's ftp of boost should mirror the yahoo vault.

The humorous part of the story is that after massive yahoo interrogation, I
was told being not approved yet by moderator to access boost files. May I
humbly ask to send crc.zip to me?

Petr Kocmid
pkocmid_at_[hidden]