From: Dan Nuffer (dnuffer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-15 11:07:47

Dan Nuffer wrote:
> I've created autoconf and automake files that create the Makefiles to
> build the library. These should be portable to all Unices that have the
> pthread library. It may even work with cygwin, but I can't verify
> that. The files are attached to this e-mail.

I allowed an error to slip through in the configure.in script. I cut
and pasted and didn't pay enough attention. Attached is the fixed file.

AC_INIT(Makefile.am)

BOOST_MAJOR_VERSION=1
BOOST_MINOR_VERSION=21
BOOST_MICRO_VERSION=1

BOOST_VERSION=$BOOST_MAJOR_VERSION.$BOOST_MINOR_VERSION.$BOOST_MICRO_VERSION

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(boostthreads, $BOOST_VERSION)
AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
AC_PROG_CC
AC_PROG_CXX

AC_OUTPUT(Makefile