From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-15 20:54:52

on 3/15/01 8:39 PM, Mark Rodgers at mark.rodgers_at_[hidden] wrote:

[SNIP]
> IMHO changing the names of the classes, changing their interfaces, moving one
> into a detail namespace, providing new typedefs,and adding much more
> comprehensive test coverage combine to make this quite different library than
> that submitted, and I think we should review the result to ensure that we are
> happy with the test coverage, for example.
[TRUNCATE]

I was wondering this myself. I'm going to post a new version soon, right
after downloading & reviewing Boost 1.21.1 and considering Beman's
suggestions.

There's no other libraries on-deck ("deque"?), right? Would it be OK if we
go through the process again with the new archive? If there's another
review imminent, I guess CRC-2 could go after that, since CRC-1 just went.
(Can multiple, independent reviews go on at the same time?)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie