From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-15 21:18:08

Dear Boost Developers:

We have been using a Development subdirectory of the CVS repository to do
pre-release collaboration, but it is becoming an administrative hassle for
Beman, who has deal with it specially when he prepares releases. This is
especially difficult as we automate the release process.

We have decided to request that all pre-release development be moved to its
anticipated final location in CVS, but be placed on a branch /only/ (in
other words, it should not appear on the main trunk). If you have been
working in the development subdirectory, we'd appreciate it if you could
make the move at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your attention,
Dave