From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-20 08:47:49

At 11:28 PM 3/19/2001, Jesse Jones wrote:

>Right, but if boost has a customizeable assert that's flexible enough to
>make me happy then this *will* be easy to do whether or not boost
provides
>it directly. Regardless it seems that the documentation should outline
the
>issues.

But for Boost.Threads, it isn't the right library to use as an experiment
in error handling. So keep talking about a customizable assert, but change
the subject to "Customizable assert" or similar. (The word "thread" isn't
in the subject so my filters still work!)

My fault in the first place. I should have posted ramblings about error
issues under a separate subject.

--Beman