From: Karl Bellve (Karl.Bellve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-20 10:22:01

I have installed Python and I have been able to statically link it into
my application. I am now using Boost to try use a C++ class from
Python.

It appears that Boost really wants me to make a DLL that python then
loads. What if I want to statically link my C++ class to my application
and linked to python? How do I notify Python of the Class and some of
its methods? I want the class to be loaded by my application, which
needs it, then export an instance of that class to python. Then the user
will then be able to run python scripts through my application, not
through an external python shell.

I have listed a few of the class methods in BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE_INIT but
I am not clear on where to go from there.

--
Cheers,
Karl Bellve                   ICQ # 13956200