From: Marc Girod (girod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-03 01:12:59

MA> I've concluded that I don't want to do this unless I can come up
MA> with such a good idea that I'd end up with something obviously
MA> better than all the others. So far I haven't had such an idea.

I believe this is a good indication that the language platform is
still not powerful enough to describe the right balance of abstraction
and binding --not that any other existing one would be.

MVC, patterns, threads, CORBA: all these interface paradigms to some
extend either force over-specification or abstract away crucial
information.

--
Marc Girod        P.O. Box 320        Voice:  +358-9-511 23746
Nokia Networks    00045 NOKIA Group   Mobile: +358-40-569 7954