From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-05 12:36:19

From the developer's point of view, the only thing I don't like about the
bug tracking system is that I have to open up a web browser and type in my
answer in a text field. I'd much rather reply via email.

Perhaps we could just post bugs to the boost-bugs list and ditch the bug
tracker? I think this would also avoid the problem Kevin describes of
having to log in, or not logging in but then having it say "submitted by
nobody".

Cheers,
Jeremy

P.S. "nobody" -> reference to the Homer's Odyssey ;)