From: rcspython_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-04-05 13:06:07

Strange problem here...
I have been using the wrapper with success on a subset of the methods
that I want to export to python. Last night I attempted to go ahead
and expose the rest. They all have unique names and use simple data
types as args/rets.

Visual C++ 6.0 SP5 Win 2K Server Sp1
I am getting this error when I rebuild:

Linking...
PTwrapper.obj : fatal error LNK1179: invalid or corrupt file:
duplicate comdat "?def@?$class_builder_at_VVruport@@V?
$held_instance_at_VVruport@@@detail_at_python@boost@@@python_at_boost@@QAEXP8Vr
uport@@AE_N_N_at_ZPBD@Z"
Error executing link.exe.

It is NOT at all obvious what could be causing this problem.
When I comment out CERTAIN of the exposed methods the link error goes
away. Some methods seem to have a dependency on others (ODD). It
happens under Debug and Release builds and Boost Python Lib builds
1_20_2, 1_21_1.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated as I am pulling out so much
hair I am going bald.

Best Regards!
Ron