From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-10 13:43:02

You just need to expose each instantiation as an ordinary class.

In fact, you can do this:

typedef my_template<double> my_template_double;
typedef my_template<std::complex<double> > my_template_complex_double;

Now expose my_template_double and my_template_complex_double as though they
were ordinary classes. You could even write a function template to do it so
you don't have to repeat the code. ;-)

-Dave