From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-12 12:20:08

A public domain library of stats functions by Brown, Lovato and Russell,
called DCDFLIB dated 1997 provides a possible starting point,
but it is C and looks as though it has been translated from FORTRAN (ugh!)
(A FORTRAn version is available - say no more...)

A real Standard C++ version would be much nicer.

see odin.mda.uth.tmc.edu /pub/src/dcdflib.c-1.1.tar.gz

FORTRAN succeeds because of the bottomless pit of working subroutines.
C++ needs these too!

Paul