From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-04-19 07:07:37

The initial release of the Boost.Compatibility library
is now completed. I just checked in the directory
    root/boost/compatibility/cpp_c_headers
The header files in this directory facilitate the use of
Boost on Silicon Graphics workstations running IRIX,
and Compaq Alpha workstations running both Linux and
Tru64 Unix. For details see
    root/libs/compatibilit/index.html
Ralf