From: Ken shaw (ken_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-27 12:39:51

One initial problem you will be having is that the Dinkumware 3.08 library's
implementation of hash_(multi)set and hash_(multi)map are different than the
ones expected by the regression test and therefore I assume the entire boost
library. In particular the classes need a different number of template
arguments. So you will need to use the BOOST_NO_HASH macro at least.

    On this issue, why is the regression test and and config.hpp concerned
with classes outside of the library standard. While I hope that at some
point hash classes are in the standard until then should this matter? The
library requirements specify standard C++ so no boost code should be using
these classes.

Ken Shaw
Programming Manager
Computer Innovations